Senkar Technologies India Pvt. Ltd. is hereby responsible for the adequate operation of the said appliance, by the following terms
- The warranty is valid for a period of 24 months for the appliance for any manufacturing defect only and 12 months for the battery, as of the date of purchase.
- Returning an appliance within 14 days from the dates of purchase will be accepted if it has not been used and its package has not been opened and/or damaged, accompanied by the invoice.
- We shall provide repair and exchange services, of any part that will appear to us as damaged and that according to our exclusive discretion has been damaged under correct utilization conditions according to the instruction manual attached to the appliance.
- This warranty does not cover damage caused as a result of falling, breaking, wrong handling, short circuit, force majeure, and negligence.
- This warranty does not provide rights or demands, which are not included in this certificate of warranty.
- Bringing the appliance to the service laboratory is the customer’s responsibility and the customer will do so at their own expense.
- This warranty does not cover filters and brushes.
- This warranty does not cover any damage caused by inadequate maintenance.
- This warranty is valid only if presented along with a purchase invoice.
- The instruction manual should be read carefully.
- This warranty is applicable only for products that were distributed by Senkar Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
Caution!! – Any contact between the Roomba appliance and fluid caused irreversible damage, which is not covered.
WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Consumable and wear items, such as bags, filters, brush rollers, cords, sealing strips and attachments, used or second-hand products, or purchased outside of the warranty period.
- The use of non-original iRobot parts or items not manufactures by iRobot, including but not limited to bags, filters, and spare parts, or machines that have unauthorized modification.
- Machines in which filters have been washed and/or bags have been reused.
- Typical wear and tear, accident, other casualties, misuse, neglect, improper use or maintenance, or any machine in which the serial number has been altered or removed.
- Normal maintenance, such as the removal of clogs.
- Damage caused by external sources, such as liquids, hot materials, weather or proximity to heal, e.g., fires, ovens, radiators, etc.
Parts and Repairs
For information about parts and repairs, contact iRobot Technical Support at +919894667150
You can reach us at
Nungambakkam High Road, Thousand Lights
Chennai – 600034.
You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 30 days of our receiving your returned product.
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment
Electrical and Electronic equipment that was made after August 13th, 2005 should display this symbol on the product: